Award-winning executive recruitment company, Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of Den Hartogh, the leading smart chemical logistic solution provider who is known for their flexible environment, and opportunity to relocate overseas.
Procurement Data Administrative Support (shared service center) will oversee the changes of costs in a timely manner from vendors (shipping lines, depots, and inland haulers) including all administration tasks regarding efficient day-to-day operations of all APAC Offices. This position will be based at Shared Service Center in Bangkok
- Oversee the data entry documents and data extractions on Transfusions and Tariff Management.
- Ensuring visual check for accuracy of data entry is in the work order.
- Updating of changes in cost action (shipping lines, depots, and inland haulers).
- By overseeing records, ensure the efficient day-to-day operations of all APAC Offices.
- Oversee the general clerical and administrative functions (i.e., filling of latest tariff for the in-house system).
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Excellent in English (both written and spoken) and the local Thai language.
- Experience in in this field of data entry, documents, and data extraction
- Well organized and able to work independently
- Strong analytical skills with a problem-solving mindset
- Result oriented and able to meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in MS Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication and presentation skills