Procurement Analyst - Interim 5 month opportunity
A highly reputable global organisation within the financial services sector is currently looking for a Procurement Analyst to join their small but very credible Procurement team for the next 5 months.
The key remit of this project (for the whole team) is to review the current procurement practices across the EMEA region with a view to proposing a more efficient centralised operating model to reduce risk, reduce costs and increase control.
Your main purpose will be to provide Procurement Operations support to the team, as well as support the day-to-day procurement operations across the source-to-pay lifecycle. You will ensure timely delivery of quality goods/services to the businesses and in alignment with category and buying channel strategies and operational procedures.
Typical duties will include:
- Support the procurement team across the various procurement functions, ensuring operational efficiency and compliance.
- Maintain the Procurement Policy and Procedure documents to enable effective best practice procurement process, with an efficient and timely process.
- Creation and presentation of regular vendor spend data management and analytics. Spend data to be developed for use by Procurement Category Management team and for management reporting.
- Administer a range of procurement departmental activity to ensure smooth operations including but not limited to new procurement staff onboarding, system access extension for temp staff and management of central mailbox
- Prepare, track and report Procurement cost saving activity ensuring consistency & accuracy of measurement and effective reporting of result within the organisation.
- Assist sourcing tasks, contracts execution and supplier onboarding process
- Process all centralised contracts purchase requisition and invoice activities
- Assist the procurement project execution and change management effort
- Support Procurement communications including the maintenance and development of the Procurement intranet site as an effective communication channel.
- Support across the EMEA Procurement team on ad hoc requirements.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong analytical capabilities with ability to interpret large volume of data; methodological and systematic
- Proficient in Data management
- Experience in procurement, working with procurement policies and processes, reporting and tools
- Good knowledge and experience working and managing the Source to Pay system
- Problem-solving ability to translate data into recommendations & decision making
- Excellent written English and policies drafting skills as well as presentation skills
- Excellent team worker with ability to build successful and productive relationships with colleagues.
- Ability to perform business process and impact analysis
This is an IMMEDIATE role and will require commitment for a 5 month contract.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for this sought after opportunity, please send us your CV today to be considered.
With regret, due to the volume of CVs we receive, only suitable candidates will be contacted.