Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of one of the leading telecommunications companies.
The Procurement Assistant assists in ensuring the items purchased for the company provide the best possible value and outcomes, whether goods for resale, equipment, services or materials. This job is on an on-site work arrangement.
Key job responsibilities:
- Assists in analysing the needs of the company and possible choices for purchase to meet these needs at the best prices possible while taking into account quality.
- Ensures that the delivery of purchases meets the needs of the company without causing shortages or excessive surpluses.
- Ensure books and databases are up to date and accurate.
- Assists in monitoring inventory/procurement records
- To keep excellent records regarding purchases and suppliers to be used for analysis and future purchases.
- Assists in reviewing and executing of contracts negotiated with the suppliers, ensuring compliance and adherence to the terms by both parties.
- Knowledge of relevant laws pertaining to supplies, equipment, services, and/or materials may be an advantage.
- In-charge of attending email and phone customer concerns, documentation, filing and clerical tasks.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Key job qualifications:
- Male or female
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain, Management, Economics and other related/equivalent courses.
- With one (1) year work experience in Procurement & Sales functions and procedures
- Must have a relevant work experience in a BPO and IT industry (procuring IT equipment, peripherals & services and customer service)
- With connection with vendors and manufacturers an advantage
- With skills in supply chain an advantage
- Basic knowledge in Basic Accounting
- Proficient in Microsoft office, emails and phone concerns
- Professional, highly analytical, keen into details, flexible, can work with minimal supervision and can work under pressure.
- Good oral and written communication skills and can coordinate effectively.