Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a multinational heavy machinery company. As the company is continuously growing, our client is seeking a professional with at least ten years of solid experience in procurement from multinational machinery companies. This position will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities:
- Directly report to Director
- Developing procurement strategies that are inventive and cost-effective.
- Sourcing and engaging reliable suppliers and vendors.
- Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Approving purchase orders and organizing and confirming delivery of goods and services.
- Controlling the procurement budget and promoting a culture of long-term savings on procurement costs.
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, logistics, or business administration.
- Minimum ten years of proven experience managing procurement from multinational machinery companies.
- Experience using supply chain management software, especially SAP.
- In-depth knowledge of preparing and reviewing contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Management and leadership skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Mastering to speak and write English and Chinese.