Interim Procurement Operations Analyst & Administrator / AVP
London - Hybrid
6 month rolling contract
£400 per day
The main purpose of the role is to provide Procurement Operations support to the Procurement department. The Procurement Operations Analyst will support the day-to-day procurement operations for the businesses across the source-to-pay lifecycle to ensure timely delivery of quality goods/services to the businesses and in alignment with category and buying channel strategies and operational procedures. The day-to-day Procurement Operations will include the following:
- Supplier onboarding / TPRM support
- Produce BI spend reporting on tracking of savings and vendor spend analytics
- Sourcing tasks/administration
- Purchase Requisition and Invoice Management for central managed contracts
- Procurement tools, templates, and technology management and support
- Procurement scorecards, dashboards, reporting & analytics
- Creation and maintain procurement policy and procedures documents
- Procurement department administration
This role reports into the Procurement Operations Manager and will support the delivery of Procurement Operations, including policy, analytics, reporting, tools across EMEA and departmental administration.
- Support the procurement team across the various procurement functions, ensuring operational efficiency and compliance.
- Maintain the Procurement Policy and Procedure documents to enable effective best practice procurement process, with an efficient and timely process.
- Creation and presentation of regular vendor spend data management and analytics. Spend data to be developed for use by Procurement Category Management team and for management reporting.
- Administer a range of procurement departmental activity to ensure smooth operations including but not limited to new procurement staff onboarding, system access extension for temp staff and management of central mailbox
- Prepare, track and report Procurement cost saving activity ensuring consistency & accuracy of measurement and effective reporting of result within the organisation.
- Assist sourcing tasks, contracts execution and supplier onboarding process
- Process all centralised contracts purchase requisition and invoice activities
- Assist the procurement project execution and change management effort
- Support Procurement communications including the maintenance and development of the Procurement intranet site as an effective communication channel.
- Support across the EMEA Procurement team on ad hoc requirements.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Proactive and organised with excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise workload to deliver within set time frames to the highest quality
- Experience in procurement, working with procurement policies and processes, reporting and tools
- Previous third party risk assessment/due diligence experience a definite advantage
- Good knowledge and experience working and managing the Source to Pay system Coupa
- Willingness to learn and become a subject matter expert in Procurement Tools and Systems
- Strong analytical capabilities with ability to interpret large volume of data; methodological and systematic
- Proficient in Data management/BI Software (MS Power BI, Tableau)
- Problem-solving ability to translate data into recommendations & decision making
- Must be highly self-motivated and customer-centric
- Must be a team player within a new Procurement department
- Advanced MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Excellent written English and policies drafting skills as well as presentation skills
- Excellent team worker with ability to build successful and productive relationships with colleagues.
- Ability to perform business process and impact analysis