Executive recruitment Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a multinational manufacturer of optical systems and optoelectronics. They are looking for a Product and Application Specialist that will be responsible in sales and marketing initiatives, providing sales and clinical application support on Microsurgery Devices' sales territories, as well as customer and KOL engagement on a regular basis. This role will directly report to the Sales Manager. The job is based in BGC, Taguig City.
- Develop an effective action plan to achieve the annual budget for sales territories
- Develop creative sales proposals to maximise sales potential for sales accounts
- Collect, consolidate and prepare sales, marketing reports for the management
- Conduct trainings and product presentation to doctors, surgeons, and medical professionals.
- Working with internal stakeholders (Sales Manager, Product Managers, Professional Education Managers etc) on engagement plans for KOLs
- Liaise effectively with team members and support staff for quality demonstrations and workshops
- Conduct field work by giving assistance in installation, maintenance, and commissioning of Marcosurgery products
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or any Medical related field
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years of experience in Sales / Business Development in the medical device consumables industry, preferably with strong preference in Macrosurgery field
- Vast experience in providing sales and clinical application support
- Willing to work from 9am to 6pm
- Car/transportation allowance
- Gas allowance
- Health and life insurance
- Paid leaves