Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a Multinational Beauty Manufacturing company . As the company is continuously growing, our client is seeking a Product Compliance role with at least 5 years of experience and has a strong background in handling compliance and registration
Job Description :
- Requesting on new product launch document
- Check for products (including formulation, ingredients, packaging, labelling)
- Responsible for Product Information Files of New products according to Indonesia regulation or customer requirement.
- Raw material document control.
- Maintain the regulatory database of global/local and customer regulations in cosmetic.
- Follow up postponed product updating notification / registration database.
- Collect all notification and registration certificates from BPOM and MoH.
- Take care of "Halal" certification process of the product.
- Support all regulatory issues relevent from customer enquiries: such as: product's claim, ingredients list, CFS, document's legalization, etc
- PSA for Cosmetics, Homecare and Medical Device
- Support the PV implementation
- Production report to BPOM & MOH per semester
Job Requirements :
- Minimum 5 years of regulation
- Bachelor Degree in Pharmacist