In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You will break down complex problems into steps that drive product development.
The company delivers innovative products to support net-zero journey through the collaborative work we do in Product Management. Our team works closely with creative and prolific engineers, designers, marketers, etc. to help design and develop technologies that move the world towards net-zero ambitions. We're responsible for guiding products throughout the product discovery and execution cycle, focusing specifically on customers, data analysis, market and industry, positioning, designing, delivering, promoting, and tailoring our solutions to our customers' needs.
The company Smart City team is looking for an outstanding Product Manager who is excited to build next generation net-zero facilities products, and passionate about helping customers in their journey towards decarbonization. As a sustainable Smart City Product Manager, you will drive both strategy and development for short-term and long-term investments in Smart City products. All the product roads end at you, you'll work with various stakeholders within the organization to understand their constrains/concern and find solutions to make your product a success. As a strong collaborator who can build bridges with diverse functional and cultural teams, you'll work with cross-functional teams to create best products and ensure holistic product success throughout lifecycle. Our product managers are smart, creative and persistent in their pursuit for best products that deliver great customer experience/value and positive business results over lifecycle.
Product Director, Smart Building
- Responsible and accountable for the success of product throughout lifecycle, in terms of business success, holistic customer experience and product vision
- Define market-driven product vision and charter, informed by research and data analysis on customers, market and industry, GTM, emerging technology trends, and enable the company to build products and services that leverage our net-zero ecosystem and aligns with our business priorities.
- Based on product vision and requirement, translate those into scalable product solutions that work well as systems across customer's net-zero journey phases and overall ecosystem.
- Drive the product execution, working closely with design/UX, Architects, engineering and program management teams to land the best experience and value for our customers
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, working with teams to define the product goals and how we achieve them.
- Work with the Analytics team to implement a data driven framework for understanding and improving our customer experiences.
- Work closely with customers and sales to constantly look for new market opportunities to create value and bring new products to the market
Qualifications & Experience:
- Masters/Bachelor Degree in Technology/Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- At least 15 years of relevant experience in techno-commercial roles in B2B environment, with 5 years of Product Management experience with technical products and some relevant experience with Building Management, Energy Management or Infrastructure Asset Management products will be an added advantage
- Experience in working on SaaS, Cloud platform, IoT companies
- Experience driving elements of the product lifecycle such as product vision, go-to-market strategy, positioning, product requirements, and product launch
- Experience working with cross-functional (e.g. Engineering, UX/UI, Architects, Program Management, etc.) teams
- Familiarity with existing technologies and industry practices around net-zero energy transition
- Experience working on building and infrastructure related products or services
- Familiarity with current technologies and industry practices around IoT, Cloud and Data Science
- Experience driving elements of end-to-end product lifecycle such as product requirement, business plan, design, delivery, launch and enhancements
- Ability to make effective prioritization/trade-off decisions to balance between market requirement and business needs or constrains, as well as tactical solution and strategic solution
- Experience to analyze data and draw insights from customer, market & industry, and product business to identify challenges to address and opportunities to create value
- Experience to engage with customer C-level stakeholders and decision makers to discuss customer business, needs, challenges, solutions, and opportunities
- Experience in successfully defining and executing product vision and strategy for product success
- Ability to engage with senior stakeholders to achieve consensus on complex decisions
- Experience in driving though leadership, workshops and speaking at events
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684, Reg No: R1110525