International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a foreign Luxury Designer Brand in Vietnam. Our client is seeking for a Product Manager.
- This role plays a key role in reinforcing and strengthening the Brand strategy through the purchase and management of Fashion and Jewelry Products
- Be responsible for driving the Product Team to effectively plan and select the optimal assortment that conveys the creative energy while demonstrating the unique of the Brand in Vietnam market.
- Planning and Buying decisions with a balanced assessment that supports both short and long-term tactical views on Product selection
- The Product Manager aims to plan strategy to protect the position of brand name as the ultimate House of luxury defining style and creating desire now and forever.
- At least 8 years of work experience in Product or Merchandising. Proven track records in assortment planning and exposure to inventory management.
- Fashion, Watch and Jewelry in Retail or Luxury background is an advantage.
- Require candidate have strong passion and good experience in luxury (Fashion, Jewelry, etc.,); detail oriented individual.
- Very good command of English.
- Willing to travel