Product Manager [Gaming space]
The ideal candidate is an analytical team player who will be responsible for leading a team of high performing individuals who own the entire product lifecycle from strategy to evaluation. You will also work cross-functionally to complete product roadmaps and discover new opportunities.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Define, create, and maintain product roadmap, milestones, and dependencies with strategic priorities in mind and lead its implementation
- Define features, write product specifications, facilitate user studies, iterate on feedback, help write test plans with QA, manage the backlog, and ultimately ship products/features in a timely manner
- Represent the team in communication with cross-functional teams
- Follow the latest Web3 development and differentiate our products
- Collaborate with various teams and stakeholders to align business goals, operational goals, and implementation plans, pulling together resources to execute deliverables.
- Track and contribute to continuous product improvement of new and ongoing projects.
- Perform market research and analysis. Interviewing and interacting with customers to build brand awareness, ensuring that their needs are met.
- Prioritize initiatives and projects appropriately and weigh trade-offs that must be made
- Wear many hats in the early days as we ramp up the team and specialize later
- Passionate about online gaming space
- Technical background
- Designer background, we value a keen eye for outstanding UI/UX DeFi/ Fintech/Crypto/NFT development experience
- Ability to develop long-term product vision and roadmap and translate into executable deliverables and milestones.
- Ability to make effective prioritization/trade-off decisions to balance between tactical solutions and strategic solutions.
- Proven experience in product analytics and relevant tools (e.g Google analytics, Hotjar etc)
- Experience in roles requiring close collaboration with Design, QA and Engineering
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment where solutions are not always clear.
- Ideally 2+ year of experience as a Product Manager in Blockchain, Crypto, NFT or Metaverse
- Proficiency in Mandarin and English will be a plus.
Interested Applicants, Please send your CVs in Microsoft Word Format to Claudia Tan. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684, Reg No: R22109618