Executive Search Firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a reputab;e multinational pharmaceutical company. Our respected client is seeking a Product Manager with experience in handling cardiovascular and diabetes therapeutic area. He/She will be responsible in developing, implementing and be accountable for relevant brand strategies to achieve set goals in Philippines. The role will report to the Head of Marketing Work is based in BGC, Taguig on a hybrid work setup.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Develop robust brand strategies in line with the global and regional strategies while customizing to local market situation to ensure sustainable healthy brand growth. This strategy will include the market and persona the product will serve and how it will solve that market's specific challenges.
* Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders, and other cross-function teams to shape requirements of products. Incorporating this feedback and inputs on product strategy and finding ways to expand product market reach and growth.
* Understand, anticipate, and shape customer needs and use fact-based research to identify market opportunities.
* Work with Head of Marketing and relevant cross function team to create product plans and roadmaps. Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users.
* To conceptualize, develop, implement, and monitor marketing and communications plans, programs, and activities in support of the business development, strengthen market positioning and enhance profitability for the Company.
* Responsible to develop, plan and implement marketing communication strategy using various communications tools and techniques to drive brand strategies designed to differentiate the products from other competitors, maintain leadership position, and increase awareness and achieve objectives.
* Monitor business performance and external environment to deliver corrective action as required to meet business objectives.
* Ensure that sales force is given timely resources and support needed in the field.
* New products are launched correctly and on schedule.
Core Competencies of the Product Manager (PM)
* PM needs to stay up to date. Studying current market trends, personas, and competitors. Translate ideas into brand strategies, forecasts.
* Must be perceptive and creative leader and a reliable problem-solver. Confident and have a knack for knowing what ideas will and will not work.
* Familiarity with Agile framework, organizational and leadership abilities.
* Excellent communication skills, Problem-solving aptitude, Creative thinking skills.
* Experience in product lifecycle management.
* Achieve sales budget and product profit goals within allocated marketing resources, including achievement of targeted market share.
* Manage and control the A&P budgets to ensure optimizing resources and achieving set business objectives.
* Responsible for sales and inventory forecast planning and monitoring.
* Create a mutually beneficial relationship with KOLs and healthcare professionals and drive high level engagement such as advisory board meeting, consensus meeting to build the brand equity.
* Provide coaching and training on disease knowledge, product knowledge and brand strategy to sales force to ensure successful brand performance.
People and Communication
* Develop relationships and collaborate closely across business and functions to successfully execute on larger projects and brand plans.
* Maps out the product's strategic goals, priorities, and plans and translate this information to communicate across the organization.
* Interact with field force to gain insights on promotional activities for brand. Work closely with field force to develop customer programs in support of the brand
* Interact with CoE/agencies for creative discussions and output.
* Manage relationships with advocacy groups in collaboration with Medical Affairs and Comms/Market Access team and field personnel.
* Oversee market research to identify customer need and potential product ideas/improvements to fill them
* Maintain and uphold the company's business code of conduct and compliance.
* Minimum Degree- Bachelor's Degree in Science or any other related discipline.
* Experience and exposure to pharmaceutical business and working culture
* At least 3 years brand marketing experience in pharmaceuticals.
* Experience in cardiovascular, diabetes therapeutic area is an advantage.
* Track record in defending and growing established brands even in a genericized, regulated environment
* Possess strong presentation, planning, organization, and analytical skills.
* Independent, energetic, passionate, proactive, performance driven, committed and open to new challenges.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Strong team player, adaptable and versatile in working style
Back to job search
City of Taguig
Cherry Anne Santos
about 1 month ago