Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of local companies bound not only by business ties and partnerships. Our respected client is seeking a Product Manager who is mainly responsible for assigning product/s according to its strategies, increasing its demand, and overall product performance. The job is based in Bacolod, Monday- Friday 8 am-5:30 pm.
Key job responsibilities include:
* Designs, implements and evaluates plans, marketing strategies, and initiatives for the product.
* Develops packaging and pricing strategies for the assigned products.
* Establishes and maintains excellent public relations with customers and distributors.
* Provides a plan of action to address concerns and problems regarding the assigned products.
* Negotiates media buying for advertising placement of the assigned products.
* Conducts regular meetings with the assigned advertising agency and collaborates on the effective conceptualization of certain ad materials for the assigned product.
* Recommends new products for distribution by the company or for research and development.
* Coordinates with the assigned Advertising Agency or Team and Marketing Officers in developing marketing programs and quality advertisements for the assigned products.
* Coordinates with the Sales Department in evaluating and preparing action plans regarding the feedback and concerns gathered from the trade, especially from the top 20 accounts, and from the customers.
* Meets with the Sales Group twice a month to discuss product-related concerns and develop effective marketing strategies to synchronize sales and marketing activities.
* Coordinates with the Product Development Unit to define the needs and wants of the target customers for the assigned product through market research and evaluation of feedback from trade and distributors.
* Provides in-depth market, industry, and competitive analysis, research, and positioning in coordination with the Product Development Unit.
* Coordinates with the distributor regarding the distribution of advertising materials, gathering feedback, advertising and marketing needs, product-related concerns, and existing and new competitors' activities in their respective areas.
* Prepares a marketing plan on a quarterly basis for the assigned products and submits the same to the Product Management Group Head for evaluation and approval.
* Controls MAREX and OPEX to achieve targets.
* Sets and manages ROI for the assigned product(s).
* Conducts regular field visits to oversee, monitor, and evaluate the implementation of the product marketing programs.
* Manages the product from conceptualization, inception, and distribution to the end-user.
* Prepares and submits a monthly report to the Marketing Manager.
* A graduate of any four-year course.
* With at least 2 years of experience in brand/product management and excellent competencies in Brand Planning, Media Management, Financial Management, and Value Chain Management.
* Must have excellent skills in communication, presentation, PR, and negotiation.
* Must be willing to do fieldwork and have a broad national reach.
* Must possess excellent leadership and management skills.
Back to job search
Princess Anne Magpantay
2 months ago