Executive recruitment company, Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a leading multinational medical devices company. Our respected client is looking for a top-performing, innovative marketing and sales strategic manager to join their company as the Product Manager for Anaesthesia.
- Drive and develop the implementation of marketing strategy in accordance with global & regional objectives.
- Manage product pricing to achieve targeted profit assigned by global.
- Monitor, control, maintain & analyze market needs, regulatory, competition and trends to create insight & input for global marketing strategy
- Deliver product support in regards of sales & customer services to drive product's profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with sales department to achieve expected growth of the products.
- Create & present any marketing activities related into campaign, activation, commercial projects, etc.
- Maintain the relationship with key customers, opinion leaders and other relevant parties to ensure company differentiation from competitors
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a health care environment.
- Experience in product management of medical devices industry.
- Knowledgeable across multiple functional areas, such as product management, bio medical, technical, sales, customer support, finance or marketing.
- Familiarity with digital marketing, landscape, tools and lingo.
- National campaign experience.
- Exposure to hospital operations, BPJS and/or e-Katalog processes.
- Exposure and/or experience in time and project management.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities, driven by passion to excel in a customer-centric organization.
- A strong team player with quality interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment and develop relationships with relevant stakeholders.
- Proficiency in Bahasa Indonesia, written and verbal.
- Proficiency in English, written and verbal.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficient and comfortable in working with office software.
- Ability to manage both complex individual tasks and team work.
- Ability to influence and persuade internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate and present to a range of audiences.
- Willingness to travel 50% of the time.