Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Malaysia's Healthcare Division is partnered with a leading distributor healthcare organisation within Pharmaceutical and Medical Device sector. Our client has extended their market to Singapore, Indonesia, and in the future to more Asia Pacific countries. We are looking for a Product Manager who has experience in medical device marketing to join the team in developing the brand.
- Analyse, develop and implement marketing strategies & activities to maximise the return of investment.
- Prepare in-depth market and consumer insights studies to ensure they are translated into strategic brand plan that will increase the market share of the company.
- Implement identified marketing strategies to ensure they are translated into workable plan and aligned with set marketing brand and strategy.
- Manage and control the overall brand expenses to ensure optimising resources and achieving set business objectives.
- Track, monitor, and document implemented marketing activities (developed against specific set of quantified targets) and outcomes to ensure they are aligned with the business objectives.
- Carry out marketing post-mortem exercises and propose appropriate mitigation plan in a manner that will achieve desired business objectives.
- Develop marketing communication and advertising plan for assigned brands to ensure they are aligned to the brand plan to support business objectives.
- Possess a Bachelor's Degree in Science or related field
- Minimum 3 years of related working experience, with at least 2 years in product management and marketing related experience in Medical Device industry, or Nutraceuticals.
- Experienced in preparing and executing marketing plan.
- Strong conceptualisation, project management and marketing skills.
- Good business acumen.
- Strong analytic skills and ability to think creatively and critically, as well as look beyond the obvious when developing solutions.
- Ability to deliver timely results in the management of multiple complex tasks and/or projects.
- Ability to prioritise multiple competing tasks according to the business dynamics.
- Dedicated to meeting expectations of internal and external customers, customer-centric.
- Possess good communication skills in both written and verbal (presentation skills).
- Ability to work independently and function within a team.
- People coaching or management experience would be an added advantage.