International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of the leading Vietnamese pharmaceutical company.
As our respective client is expanding their market in Northern Vietnam, we're looking for a Product Manager - OTC who is based in Hanoi or willing to relocate/travel frequently.
- Collect, synthesize and evaluate regularly and continuously the information of the market and competitors
- Plan and carry out market research
- Develop marketing strategies and plans for assigned products
- Implementing marketing activities, promotions, conferences to increase awareness of the business and its products
- Promote and evaluate point-of-sale awareness activities, Trade Marketing activities
- Propose to develop new products
- Perform logistics and marketing tasks for products (product labels, flyers, gimmicks, forecast and track sales, coordinate and support Production Planning department, Inventory & Logistics department, price re-declaration, price adjustment and marketing policy, etc.)
- Pharmacist qualification, or General Practitioner
- At least 1 year of experience in equivalent positions (PM) or in Sale positions of MNCs with basic Marketing knowledge
- Have professional knowledge of Pharmacy, marketing, business; Competitors & market research
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Skills in collecting, analyzing and synthesizing and presenting information
- Fair English (conversational level)