Executive recruitment company, Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of a leading FMCG in Thailand. Our respected client is seeking for a marketing professional candidate to lead their marketing team in Thailand.
The ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns while managing and inspiring a team.He or she will work closely with CMO and support all marketing activities both offline and online channels.
- Design and implement marketing strategies to help the centre meet organisational goals.
- Lead and develop 360C' communication strategies & plans (online + offline) down to perfect execution with cross functional team (both internal & external)
- Supports decision-making by providing ongoing data and insights related to brand properties (e.g., websites, social, eCommerce) and industry trends.
- Directs consumer interaction through real-time digital channels (CRM, social media platforms, etc.).
- Analyses trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance
- Identify new business opportunities for product and sales development - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services
- Supervise a marketing team, including hiring, training, workloads, schedules, and deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree or above in marketing, business administration or related field preferred
- Extensive years of working experience in the marketing function or any related field; preferable from FMCG, personal care, skincare, or consumer healthcare products.
- Positive attitude and ability to manage change, thrive in a fast-paced environment, deal with ambiguity, and prioritize multiple projects.
- Having experience in NPD projects is the advantage.
- Good command in English both spoken and written.