Product Owner - E-commerce - UK - Hybrid
Hands-on Product Owner required for a growing digital trading client to help drive the future and growth of their key products.
- Serve as the subject matter expert across allocated products
- Develop an understanding of the target market and user base and uses this to guide product decisions
- Define and refine the current product with stakeholders, including customer-facing teams, to consistently improve the customer experience
- Define the roadmap and vision for your products and make it happen, developing user stories and requirements documentation for all new functionality
- 5+ years product owner within a B2B organisation
- Experience with search within e-commerce like environment is highly desired
- Experience in digital advertising is also highly desired
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with customers, business, and technical team members across the organisation
- Ability to take business requirements and translate them into detailed product specifications.
- Proven experience as a product owner working with cross-functional, agile teams and methodologies.
- Has strong analytical and technical aptitude with creative, practical problem-solving skills.
Please send across your CV to apply, as interviews will be taking place immediately.
Start Date: Immediate (Up to 1 month notice)
Location: London - hybrid working