Executive recruitment company, Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of a Health Tech Startup Company. Our respected client is looking for a Product Owner, with the main task to take full ownership of developing and improving the products. The job is based in Bangkok, Thailand, and is open for a hybrid setup.
The Product Owner will be responsible for product development and improvement of a decentralized healthcare network. The ideal candidate will have big ideas and strategies that foster an environment of collaboration and creativity. Needed is someone who has an entrepreneurial mindset for distilling business values and goals into roadmaps and refined products. Most important, the Product Manager is required to help build better products that people love to use
- Plan and prioritize product development and product feature backlog.
- Develop detailed product feature specifications and ensure they're clearly understood by relevant teams.
- Lead team scrums to define product vision, roadmap, and growth opportunities, and communicate with stakeholders throughout the project.
- Take charge of the product development team devising the product roadmap.
- Pay heed to user feedback and collaborate with the sales and operations teams to promptly address product suggestions.
- Assist in formulating product pricing strategies.
- Mitigate roadblocks to achieve sprint/release goals.
- Lead the product-release plans and set expectations for delivery of new functionalities.
- Serve as product ambassador internally and externally, sharing knowledge and answering questions.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and a "can-do" attitude, willing to go above and beyond for the team's success in implementing the project.
- Experience in healthcare and digital health is beneficial, though not a requirement.
- In-depth knowledge of agile methodology for project management.
- Understanding of business value related to features and functions.
- Exhibit a strong desire to expand knowledge in the crypto/blockchain landscape, with an intellectual curiosity and the ability to recognize emerging technology trends.
- Ability to effectively manage conflicting needs of stakeholders.
- Capable of extracting relevant implications and critical insights from numerous sources for product development and improvement.
- Good command of English.