International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of an international Consumer Electronics Processing Company. Our client is seeking for a Product QA Head who has strong experience in the consumer electronic industry.
You will be responsible for tracking the quality of products and make sure they meet regulatory requirements and overall Market Quality Targets and Customer Satisfaction.
- Develop the total Product QA strategy of the Plant, and execute action plans through QA, Engineering and Production staff.
- Communicate strategy with Customer and the Factory staff to achieve and exceed Quality Objectives and Customer Satisfaction.
- Make sure all factory and products meet Country standards of destination Safety Compliance and Legal requirements.
- Coordinate Product Quality daily inspection and audit through inspection staff; perform the Lot Judgment through different Quality Plans, and or design improvement strategies for the process and products in order to provide better products to the Customers.
- Evaluate New Models in order to assure the quality standard and obtain customers' approval for the Initial Product Release Judgment.
- Provide technical support to customers and help with any customers' complaints or potential claims, in order to ensure Customer Satisfaction
- Calculate the necessary QA resources (Staff); plan budget; train and motivate staff to obtain the maximum productivity.
- Have Bachelor's Degree in industrial engineering or Equivalent.
- Have minimum of 5 years of experience in Product Quality management for LCD TV or consumer electronic products manufacturing.
- Familiar with Process and product audits, Factory Audits by external 3rd Parties; Finished Goods evaluation and Testing, Problem solving Tools (8D's, CE-chart, 5W1H, etc.). FMEA, PFD, X-Ray, ICP, XRF.
- Have good knowledge in Customer Specifications and Drawing interpretation for LCD TV products.
- Have good experience in Quality analysis and Lot Judgment for the daily Lot Release.
- Have good knowledge of Gauge R&R, Cpk, Pk, FMEA, Control Plan, APQP, SPC, MSA, Six Sigma and Lean Tools: NCR's and SCAR's, PQA and SQE.
- Customer Quality Monitoring, Failure Analysis of LCD TV, Customer Complaints management, and strong Leadership for problem solving and Quality improvement.
- Have good English skills.