Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Industrial Division is recruiting on behalf of a global leader within the manufacturing for natural resources. Our client focuses on industrial mineral that has various applications in various sectors.
The Successful candidate will support the function of the Regulatory Affairs Manager. The specialist will support on issues, like preparing assessment within the Product Approval Process workflow, compiling regulations, maintain regulatory compliance statements, drafting statements etc.
* Create and execute strategies, policies, and procedures for the safe handling, usage, and disposal of bio-nutrition and bio-control products.
* Ensure that all regulations and industry standards pertaining to product stewardship are followed.
* Perform risk assessments and develop risk management plans for bio-nutrition and bio-control products.
* Offer technical support and guidance to internal and external teams regarding product stewardship topics such as product design, packaging, labeling, and end-of-life disposal.
* Develop and maintain a database of product stewardship information that includes material safety data sheets, product labels, and regulatory information.
* Develop and deliver training programs on product stewardship to both internal teams and external partners.
* Collaborate with external stakeholders such as regulators, industry associations, customers and suppliers to promote responsible product stewardship practices and identify emerging trends and issues.
* Keep up to date with the latest product stewardship regulations and best practices and advise internal stakeholders accordingly.
* Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including customers, suppliers, and industry groups.
* Manage product stewardship incidents, including investigations and corrective actions.
* Represent the company's interests and promote best practices in product stewardship by participating in industry groups and regulatory forums.
* Minimum of 6 years of relevant experience, with multi-country exposure
* Min. bachelor's degree in appropriate science/engineering/chemistry
* Strong motivation to learn international regulations and the impact in the business.
* Customer service orientation
* Flexibility to adapt to changing products and regulations
* Excellent computer skills
* Good communication skills
* Good command of English
Back to job search
Chong Jet Rei
about 2 months ago
Monroe Consulting Group