International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a multinational manufacturing with well-established facility in Binh Duong Province, Vietnam.
Our client, the company with strong focus in technology, is seeking an professionals with at least 10 years of experience for Production Manager position.
The Production Manager will report to the Factory Director and give the leadership to Production to ensure meeting company targets.
- Responsible for production functions and activities in meeting productivity, yield, quality and cost targets.
- Monitor day-to-day production achievement, efficiency, wastage and utilization.
- Process capability study, analysis and implementation of continuous improvement.
- Ensure that materials are available to run operation accordance to plan
- Timely follow-up on the operation status, output and delivery.
- Manpower control and management.
- Ensure the equipment and machines for optimum operations.
- Ensure the planning and preparing production schedule to ensure smooth flow.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 10 years of production management experience in mechanical manufacturing environment, including from 3+ years at managerial positions.
- CNC machining hands-on experience is an advantage
- A team player with self-motivated, result orientated and possesses good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience using ERP system.
- Great English communication