International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a national building materials. Our client is seeking for a Production Manager, Phu My Town, Ba Ria - Vung Tau Province.
Perform the daily operations of plants to ensure reliability and consistency on the production line. Includes Service Shops. Impacts departmental operations and responsible for planning/execution.
- Ensure efficient utilization of resources i.e. materials, labor, equipment to meet production targets and objectives
- Oversees day-to-day workflow of production staff
- Manage operation of all production processes
- Organize team and assign its right and responsibility when needed
- Understand company direction of mid-term, long term, then align it with monthly plan to subordinates. Then check progress of each activity, summaries result monthly and report to BOD.
- Resolve production operational issues by providing technical expertise and insights to the team
- A degree in business management would be advantageous.
- Industry-related experience in Gypsum, cement, brick, manufacturing
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.