International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group Vietnam is recruiting on behalf of a leading organization specializing in packaging solutions. Our client is seeking for a talented and ambitious professional with at least 5 years of production planning / supply chain planning experience in manufacturing environment. The job is based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Production Planning Manager is responsible for scheduling the usage of production materials to ensure optimal levels.
- Creating appropriate production schedules by analyzing purchase orders.
- Estimating the quantity of supplies, machinery, and personnel needed for production.
- Coordinating manufacturing processes in accordance with material, labor, and equipment availability.
- Planning and prioritizing operations to ensure minimum delay and maximum performance.
- Addressing issues when they arise aiming for minimum disruption.
- Submitting and preparing performance and status report.
- At least 5 years of planning experience in manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor Degree holder.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Proactive with solid analytical and logical-thinking skills.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.