About the company:
Our client is global integrated, resource-based industrial group, with businesses in paper, palm oil, viscose, construction and energy, property and asset management.
The company is looking forward to support and grow the real estate business arm and looking forward to speaking to senior level candidates who have managed high rise office building in Singapore as a developer.
- Role: Project Director
- Remuneration: 300K to 400K SGD + 3 to 4 month VB
- Location: Singapore
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work with the investment and asset management teams in the acquisition and development of projects
- As a resource for the wider group's development needs
- To carry out the planning, design, procurement, and construction of the development projects to procure and manage external consultants for the developments.
- Coordinating staff and internal resources, and managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Job Requirement (Must)
- A degree in Architecture or Engineering
- Experience in Office, High Rise office building in Singapore preferred.
- At least 15 years of working experience in a similar role in developers side
- Strong Project success track records end to end in Singapore.
- Strong leadership capability and good people management
- Ability to work independently and as a team member of the real estate group.
- Strong network of consultants and contractors
- Understands the sustainability standards and green building designs
- A mind set for time, quality and cost
- Proficient with the forms of contracts
- Willingness to travel.
If you are someone keen take on journey with a well backed real estate investment and developers and have the experience and wanted to take on the challenge do reach out and drop me a note on firstname.lastname@example.org with your quick pointers of your experience for a confidential discussion.
Company Reg. No.: 201131609D : License No.: 11C4684 : EA Reg No: R1110525