We are looking for a Project Engineer to assist with the scheduling, planning, forecasting, resourcing, and managing of technical activities to ensure project accuracy and quality. The Project Engineer is responsible for the engineering and technical disciplines of ongoing projects and will establish inspection criteria for the proper implementation of all the elements of a project.
- Preparing, scheduling, coordinating, and monitoring assigned engineering projects.
- Formulating project parameters and assigning responsibilities to the most capable employees and monitoring the project team.
- Interacting with clients, interpreting their needs and requirements, and representing them in the field.
- Performing quality control tasks on budgets, schedules, plans, and personnel performance and reporting on the project's status.
- Cooperating and communicating with the Project Manager and other project participants and collaborating to create more efficient project methods and to maintain the project's profitability.
- Reviewing the engineering tasks and initiating the necessary corrective actions.
- Ensuring the project's compliance with the applicable codes, practices, policies, performance standards, and specifications.
- Diploma in Engineering, Renewable Energy or a related field.
- Experienced in solar preferred (new grads are welcomed to apply)
- Experienced in Microsoft Office and Autocad (PVSyst software experienced preferred)
- The ability to work with multiple discipline projects.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Excellent project management and supervision skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management, leadership, and decision-making skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledgeable in applicable codes, policies, standards, and best practices.
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684, Reg No: R1110525