Telco engineering or Cyber Security sector
- Location - Brussels, Belgium
- Sector: - Infrastructure & Telecommunications.
- Description - Experience with Agile way of working, Familiar with Project Management methodologies PMI, Prince 2. Telco engineering or Cyber Security is a plus.
- Desired - 5 Years or more experience in Project Management required - Proven successful management for multiple End-To-End major business/technical projects involving IT development.
- Day Rate- €400-450 Day Rate
- ASAP - 12/09/2022; Remote as of now, but will be 3 days onsite - 2 days from home.
- Contact info - george.ellery-
Project Manager - Located in Brussels.
ConSol Partners client is engaged in the telecommunication, information and the technology industry. They are providers of Telephone, internet and television services propelling themselves into the big 5 in their region.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager with great Telco experience that can make an impact with business/technical projects involving IT development.
Minimum of 5 years experience in Project Management is essential.
About Consol Partners.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with offices in the City of London, Berlin and Los Angeles. We are now part of the global staffing group Empresaria connecting us with a variety of talented individuals. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start ups across the internet supply chain of communications, cloud and digital. ConSol Partners mission is to accelerate innovation through talent.