Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a leading technology company who offers a full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
Our respected client is seeking for an experienced professional managing digital projects and deliverables for the job of Project Manager.
The Project Manager will be responsible for planning and managing company resources to execute project components from design phase through implementation. The job is based in Taguig City, Philippines.
Key job responsibilities
- Interprets requirements and converts to deliverables.
- Identifies and communicates project scope and ensures project milestones and objectives are met.
- Ensures effective communication between technical and non-technical functions.
- Coordinates project schedules, monitors budgets and assigns tasks.
- Keeps management informed of key issues and changes which may impact expected business results.
- This role can be highly cross-functional and operates across multiple disciplines.
- Works independently with limited supervision.
- Coaches and reviews the work of lower level professionals.
- Influences others regarding policies, practices and procedures.
- Provides solutions to a variety of complex technical and business matters.
- Will champion significant projects, programs and business initiatives using demonstrated creativity and ingenuity.
- May assist more junior staff members with aspects of their job.
Key job requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other related fields
- At least 3 years of proven experience in Project Management and software development.
- Good working knowledge of project estimation techniques.
- Excellent technical knowledge.
- Good leadership, decision-making, and organization skills.
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.