Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of one of the Philippines gaming development industries.
Our respected client is seeking an entry level to mid-level candidates with the highest professional standing and knowledge in Project Management for the job of Project Manager.
The Project Manager is expected to be responsible for developing and managing technology projects and their cost, time, and scope. It includes project plan, communication plan, allocating tasks and setting milestone. The job is in Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines.
Key job responsibilities:
- Help assist in communication to tickets and unblock if issues arise
- Obtain, follow up and keep a tap on all task deadlines
- Summarize possible deadline issues ahead to facilitate better scheduling and expectation
- Assist in making sure the tasks done are following the instructions given and bug-free
- Manage project tickets to make sure they are up to date by communicating with everyone
- Manage and organize internal info pages
- Constantly refine effective teamwork pipeline, policies, and tools by working with leads
Key job requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, IT, Game Development or equivalent
- Detail-Oriented, Very Organized, and with critical thinking
- Get things done quickly
- Background in game development (Game art/Game programming) is a must
- Background in data analysis
- Communicate and work effectively in English
- Passion for software and gaming
- Strong problem-solving skills and self-motivation
- Willing to work onsite in Makati City
- Willing to work Monday to Saturday