Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a multinational leading player in animal nutrition. Our client is looking for a Project Manager that will handle and assist Animal Health & Nutrition with their growth projects. This position will be based in Mandaue City, Cebu.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Partner with the business areas and (key) stakeholders to manage expectations of the project outcome as well as to receive buy-in for project implementations while leading a team of engineers to execute various project initiatives
- Define project scope and plan for delivery for projects according to roles & responsibility matrix.
- Execute the project, including costing and implementation according to the FEL guidelines.
- Monitoring of project deliverables including budget and quality.
- Assuring monthly project reporting to the stakeholders
- Keeping track and communicating change orders.
- Informing stakeholders when contingency needs to be used
- Complying with local legislation and requirements like IPPC permits, safety legislation, HACCP, GMP, Hazop as well as TPS policy.
- Supporting and driving contractor safety.
- Assure that the safety and reliability of existing equipment is maintained during project implementation
- Project reporting in WAVE and Maximo.
- Coordinate the development of all necessary documentation for commissioning, training, maintenance, and maintaining all records required by legislation and policies.
- Coordinate and provide direction to contractors.
- Work together with the procurement team on project needs, as well as with the accounting team on project budget and expenditure
- Setting up project structure and project steering committee according to project governance guidelines.
- Closing out projects according to FEL5 requirements
- Fluent in English Knowledge of Maximo, Wave, SAP, and SpheraCloud required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project, Primavera, and SharePoint beneficial
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of cost engineering
- Knowledge of planning and scheduling
- Knowledge of commissioning
- Bachelor or Master degree in a technical field, preferably in combination with a project management engineering PMI certification preferred
- Experience with moderate and high complexity projects
- Ability to work with EPCM companies Execution of multi-year projects experience
- Expert knowledge of the AFE Policy and CAPEXSharePoint
- Willing to travel to Mindanao as needed, 50% office work, 50% fieldwork
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs): (Measurable value used to evaluate success in reaching targets)
- Wave follow up Deliver project within scope, budget, and quality at nameplate capacity while meeting safety goals.
- Monthly project reporting Steering committee reporting
Cross-Functional Interaction: (Explanation of any necessary partnering with the business, HR, logistics, etc.)
- Work together with the procurement team on project needs, as well as with the accounting team on project budget and expenditure.
- Partner with the business areas and (key) stakeholders to manage expectations of the project outcome as well as to receive buy-in for the project implementation
- Support the operations group as well as other centers of excellence with your specialist and technical knowledge