Project Manager - Central London (Hybrid) - Permanent - ASAP Start
Project Manager required for an award-winning e-commerce and procurement/supplier management firm in Central London on a permanent basis. The role will be focused on procure - to -pay projects on and ad-hoc basis requiring you to lead projects in a timely manner, providing solutions to client needs.
- Lead and develop requested projects from conception to delivery.
- Procurement/Supply Chain background with a track record of delivering within these environments
- Consultative experience - providing recommendations and advice
- Stakeholder management - able to work with multiple stakeholders and managing conflicting interests
- Working in an open and direct team culture environment communicating day to day needs effectively
- Be accountable for status updates and meeting the needs of the projects with a positive can-do attitude
- BSc Business Administration/ Supply chain/ Procurement (Required)
- PMI/ Waterfall/ Lead Project management (Required)
- 5+ years' experience within a supply chain/ procurement space (Required)
- 5+ years' experience procure - to - pay process(Required)
- Proven experience delivering procurement/ supply chain projects (Required)
- Digital procurement platforms (Desirable)
Please send across your CV to apply, interviews will be taking place immediately.
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000
Location: Central London (Hybrid) - 4- 6 days a month in the office
Start: ASAP Start