Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a growing savings bank who has been thriving in servicing SMEs in the market. This bank is looking for an experienced Project Manager who is well-versed in project management in the banking sector. The job is based in Makati City, Philippines.
Key job responsibilities include:
A project manager in the business context is a professional responsible for planning, executing, and closing projects. Their role is crucial in ensuring that projects are completed on time, within budget, and meet the specified goals and objectives. Here are the key aspects of a project manager's role in the business environment.
- Define project scope, objectives, and deliverables.
- Develop a detailed project plan outlining tasks, timelines, and resource requirements.
- Identify and assess risks and develop risk mitigation strategies.
- Assemble a project team with the right skills and expertise.
- Clearly communicate roles, responsibilities, and expectations to team members.
- Motivate and lead the team to achieve project goals.
- Allocate resources effectively to ensure tasks are completed on schedule.
- Monitor resource usage and adjust as needed.
- Anticipate and resolve resource conflicts.
- Establish effective communication channels within the team and with stakeholders.
- Provide regular project updates to stakeholders.
- Address issues and concerns promptly to maintain project momentum.
- Develop and manage the project budget.
- Monitor expenses and ensure the project stays within budgetary constraints.
- Justify and request additional resources if needed.
- Identify potential risks and develop risk mitigation strategies.
- Monitor and manage risks throughout the project lifecycle.
- Implement contingency plans as necessary.
- Define and monitor project deliverable quality standards.
- Implement quality control measures to ensure project outcomes meet expectations.
- Conduct regular reviews and assessments.
- Identify and engage key stakeholders.
- Manage stakeholder expectations and communication.
- Address concerns and keep stakeholders informed about project progress.
- Be flexible and adaptable to changes in project scope or requirements.
- Adjust plans and strategies as needed to address unexpected challenges.
- Ensure all project deliverables are completed and meet quality standards.
- Conduct a project review to assess lessons learned.
- Close out the project, including finalizing documentation and reporting.
- Successful project managers possess a combination of technical skills, leadership abilities, and effective communication. They play a vital role in the successful execution of projects within the business environment.