Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a Multinational Consumer Goods company. Our respected client is looking for a Project Manager - Supply Chain, APAC. This position will be based in South Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Drive projects through all phases, which may include concept through availability at APAC distribution centers.
- Create and manage the project timeline by identifying project dependencies and critical path.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion as project evolves.
- Help define and drive project milestones within necessary timing. Elevate risks to meet product timeline and secure senior management approval to move forward as appropriate.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential challenges, and devise contingency plans.
- Facilitate communication between team members located in Corporate and Regional offices.
- Maintain constant communication with other Project Management Team Members as well as a working relationship with teams located in the region.
- Have a thorough understanding of the process and exhibit flexibility and creativity to fine tune timelines to project needs.
- Regularly publish agendas, project timelines and project notes to all stakeholders.
- Mentor newer members entering the Project Management team.
- 8 years' experience in a Project Management environment
- Self-motivated with strong leadership and communication skills
- Experience in consumer goods industry
- Must communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing within multiple departments
- Fluent in English