Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a Global Technology Management Consulting for the role of Project Manager, The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Collaborating with other department leaders to define, prioritize, and develop projects.
- Work together with Project Manager in planning project management, including setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, and assigning team members to various deliverables.
- Analyzing financial data, including project budgets, risks, and resource allocation.
- Overseeing the development of the project and ensuring that team members are carrying out their tasks efficiently while upholding the company's standards.
- Accurately documenting the project's creation, development, and execution as well as documenting the project's scope, budget, and justification.
- Bachelor's degree or highly preferable from Master's degree in Information Technology / Engineering related
- 7+ working experience in banking and financial industry with minimum 12 months experience as PM/PMO
- Fast learner, Driven, curious, proactive and able to work independently.
- Possess outstanding analytical thinking, multi-tasking work habit, and strong attention to detail.
- Strong team player with hands-on CAN-DO attitude, self-starter who enjoys making positive impact on business.
- Commercial and growth mind-set, able to support the country managers to grow top line.
- Good presentation skill and communication skill.