Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of the country's leading producers of alternative motorcycle brands with a portfolio of motorcycle models distributed in over 220 branches across the country. It is part of a bigger group of companies in the retail, logistics, supply chain, and financing industries that is positioned to become one of the biggest and most respected conglomerates in the country. The company is based in Lapu-lapu City, Cebu.
The Project Manager drives and leads the transformation initiatives /projects of the company by working closely with the CEO and CHRO. The position will report directly to the Chief HR Officer.
Key Job responsibilities include:
- Drive and manage a project end-to-end life cycle.
- Ensure that projects are on time, on budget, and within scope.
- Conduct regular update and communication about a project status that includes progress, risks, and issues.
- Facilitate project coordination meetings; prepares and release project minutes of meeting.
- Follows through deliverables.
- Work with cross-functional teams over project life cycle with efficiency, quality, and speed.
- Be courageous in making decisions - even in tough situations.
- Work closely with key personnel in executing projects and continuous improvement initiatives of the company to drive efficiency and value to the business.
- Graduate in Business, Accounting, Human Resources, or related course.
- At least 5 years solid work experience in Project Management
- Experienced Project Management professional.
- Has outstanding track record in leading major transformation initiatives.
- Strong skills in communication, interpersonal, negotiation, and documentation.
- Thinks outside the box and innovative
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Assertive, courageous, and output oriented
- Must be a team-player who can effectively work in a multi-generational environment.
- Ability to juggle and manage competing priorities.
- With formal Project Management training, preferably PMP certified.
- With knowledge and training in Lean Six-Sigma.
- Proficient in the use of MS OFFICE (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)