International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a US-based company which designs software, in particular enterprises software systems for fashion, retail, footwear, and consumer goods industries. Our client is seeking for a Project Manager (hybrid, Korea)
- Assure technical leadership and assistance to pre-sales and implementation teams, focusing on designing and delivering tailored solutions for the retail, apparel, and footwear industry.
- Oversee deployment projects, adhering to deployment methodologies and ensuring the delivery of customer-centric solution models based on use cases and configuration points and processes.
- Conduct thorough analysis of customer business processes, employing information modeling techniques and mapping them to the appropriate solution configurations and interface control definitions for seamless integration with related systems. Aid in data and process conversion from legacy PDM systems and offer guidance to customers on process-system alignment practices, desktop procedures, process-system validation, training, and ongoing customer support.
- Possess specialized expertise in system integration, IT tuning and optimization, and enterprise environment installations.
- Stay abreast of FMCG domain knowledge and system integration best practices, contributing valuable customer scenario insights to guide product development, Quality Assurance (QA), and Customer Support groups as required.
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology, other Engineering disciplines etc. Or Degree in Business Systems
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and business audiences both verbally and in writing in English
- At least 5 years of experience in relevant industry
- Strong consulting background and customer-facing skills and experience with Project Management
- Domain knowledge in Apparel, Footwear, Fashion, Retail, Manufacturing, Foot and Beverage, Beauty
- System Implementation and technology experience of Product life cycle (PLM)
- Understanding the system implementation process
- Experience in Agile deployment methodology desirable
- Understanding of infrastructure and cloud computing platforms (e.g., AWS) and familiar with SaaS model