Project Manager Joint Development Supplier Projects
Initial 6 month freelance contracts + extensions
(Knowledge in semiconductor business or similar industry)
- You do a first internal assessment of the resources required to execute a research project (lot turns, people, machine time, metrology needs) and ensure a balance between supplier needs and our client's available resources and priorities in collaboration with the technical lead/manager.
- You define a way of working for the project team, consisting of internal and external members (meeting schedule, documentation and reporting, ...).
- You monitor progress with respect to the approved plan (e.g. keep track of key deliverables, critical lot progress, create and track resource dashboards).
- You make sure overall project status is known and communicated through the proper channels in due time.
Required knowledge and skills
- You can communicate at different levels within the organization.
- You will require a strong capability to work independently.
- You can motivate/inspire others.
- You are a problem-solver with a strong focus on efficiency.
- You have a background in project management or in a similar role (5 to 10 years). Knowledge in semiconductor business or similar industry is not a must, but is a plus.