Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a Engineering/Construction company. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional with at least 5 years of experience in Project Management (on-site). The job is based in Jakarta Area, Indonesia an On-site.
- Having minimum a bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering with specialization or 5 years experience minimum in geotechnical techniques
- Demonstrated experience in managing third party contracts, with assistance or not of a more senior Project Manager, from mobilization, through duration of projects and finalization of projects.
- Demonstrated experience in successful interactions and problem solving under the guidance of a more Project Manager, with commercial partners, clients and suppliers, regulatory authorities and government agencies.
- Demonstrated experience in managing and motivating teams of Engineers, Supervisors and site Workers.
- Previous experience working across different cultures and maintaining key relationships.
- Project Management with strategic thinking
- Strong leadership, facilitation, motivation and communication skills
- Results-oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills
- Logical and structured approach
- Attention to details
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work to strict deadlines
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Commercial and negotiation acumen