Project Manager Software Development
Consol Partners' client is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems, their integration into the vehicle as well as new fields like ADAS/AD and Data Intelligence.
- Requirements analysis with focus on basic software stacks
- Project planning
- Technical management of an international software team
- Interface to other disciplines (e.g. system, hardware, application software, tools)
- Supplier management for third-party software
- Customer interface for basic software topics
- Participation in continuous improvement programs / Lessons Learned
- Feedback of the project status to the system project management / line management
- Degree in computer science, telematics, electrical engineering or similar
- Very good knowledge in programming with C, C++ of hardware-related software components
- Good overall understanding of control units and their interaction
- Sound experience with the platforms used in the automotive sector (classic/adaptive AUTOSAR, multi-core) as well as in software architecture, sensors and actuators are desirable
- Knowledge of MISRA C, ISO 26262, Automotive Spice and Agile Standards
- High analytical and conceptual skills
- Communication and collaborative skills
- Personality is more than anything!
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Berlin, Los Angeles & Austin. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.