Roles & Responsibilities
The company is a systems integrator for solar energy and electric vehicle charging infrastructure, with technical competencies in engineering and construction, energy management, software engineering and cross platform integration.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to lead a team effectively while managing stakeholders and direct the execution of the projects to ensure goals are achieved. The Project Manager will be responsible for executing solar PV projects while maintaining budget and schedule. The role requires the individual to work closely with the Business Development team, providing recommendations on how to maintain value and protect profitability.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepare, check, and confirm technical drawings, project schedule, balance of system, manpower and workload forecast, budgets and cashflow projection, and any other necessary project related requirements
- Communicate with customers, suppliers, subcontractors, and inter-department stakeholders to facilitate a coordinated project execution
- Supervise the construction of the project with high attention to technical execution quality, safety, time and budget, complying with contractual agreements, quality control, and customer expectations
- Ensure all authority submissions required are prepared and submitted to execute the projects
- Propose and implement corrective measures to problems / difficulties found while project execution and share such learning experiences with the rest of the team to build departmental experience
- Preparation of the necessary materials to handover the project and close it properly
- Perform Testing & Commissioning activities to verify project safety and quality
- Prepare reporting with various level of detail to communicate the progress and status of the project to different internal stakeholders within the company.
- Give feedback of products' defects and non-quality issues for future corrections and procurement
- Professional degree in Engineering field relevant for Solar PV projects (M.Sc. or B.Sc.)
- Industry experience of minimum 5 years working for Engineering, EPC contractors and/or Utility/Electrical companies
- Proven track record in Project Management, Project Engineering, HSSE, Procurement
- Good technical understanding about solar PV
- Ability to prepare a variety of documentation / reporting to serve different purposes
- Goal-oriented, driven, and resilient, able to work in teams, quick learner
- Able to multitask and work under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills, detail-oriented, with good interpersonal skills for interdepartmental coordination
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
While skills and experience are important, we place equal importance on a candidate's resourcefulness, adaptiveness, and the ability to prioritise and find solutions appropriate for a situation.
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684, Reg No: R1110525