International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of the world's leading Real Estate firm.
Our client is looking for a professional and experienced person for Property Developer position. The role will work at office in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- Responsible for a wide range of real estate segments, including green-field and existing residential, commercial, and industrial developments.
- Significant experience and technical understanding of the process of investment and divestment of green field and existing projects/buildings, including all aspects of an M&A deal, including legal and land planning, construction parameters, financials, and tax-related issues.
- Research new land acquisition, develop program components, input assumptions, conduct a direct feasibility assessment, and develop a master plan and business strategy.
- Research additional mixed-use components that can complement the retail component/research potential new retail formats.
- Participate in various contract discussions.
- Sourcing prospects, evaluation of project feasibility, and legal status.
- Negotiate key commercial terms and agreement structure with possible partners/vendors.
- Perform Due Diligence.
- Collaborate with the legal team and an outside legal consultant to draft binding agreements.
- Collaborate with team members to produce and deliver reports and approval papers.
- Collaborate with team to develop business strategies for management.
- Manage existing partner relationships and build up new relationships with potential partners and authorities.
- Coordinate work across departments to ensure efficiency.
- At least 5 years of experience working in property business development firm.
- Bachelor's Degree in Real Estate, Finance, Economic, Business or other related.
- Strong deal track record in business development and investment projects.
- Strong experience in land bank acquisition, divestment, business development, relationship management in Real Estate projects.
- Independent and able to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment.
- Excellent report writing, financial modelling, and presentation skills.
- Proficient in English.