Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a global professional employer organization with offices in US, Costa Rica, Mexico, Poland, and Philippines. They provide remote teams to leading companies in US across wide range of industries. Our reputable client is rigorously looking for a Property Management Specialist with relevant experience in property management in US, UK or Australia, it will be a in a graveyard shift with Work from Home arrangement.
The Property Management Specialist will handle the core property management functions for multifamily properties. The successful candidate will also handle the day-to-day workflow requirements between the property management and accounting team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Tenant management and maintenance, including updating of contracts, bank guarantees, lease extensions, security deposits, and other equivalent items.
- Ensuring all properties comply with real estate licenses requirements and government regulations
- Enter sales data for percentage rent and calculation of overage rent for tenants
- Generate lease expiration, clauses, status report or any ad-hoc reports
- Complete rent roll and issue the draft month forward looking charges and provide to each Property Manager to ensure all charges are accurate and approved for issuing to tenants.
- Undertake direct expense recovery from tenants by way of a separate invoice to the monthly rental invoices, which in most cases requires supporting evidence (i.e. expense invoices) to be provided to tenants with the invoice to support the client's claim.
Key job requirements include:
- Knowledge of property management systems such as Yardi, RentCafe, and/or Voyager is a must
- Bachelor's degree of any discipline
- 2 - 3 years' work experience in property management
- Experience in US property management is an advantage
- Adaptable and flexible to change and new systems and processes
- Available to work on US hours and holidays