MD, Europe and Head of Capital Solutions, Europe
The provision of comprehensive, pro-active, and confidential personal assistance to the Managing Director and Head of Capital Solutions and their respective teams.
- Extensive diary management using MS Outlook.
- Plan, coordinate and track the Executives' schedules effectively, ensuring they are followed and respected.
- Monitor and adapt quickly to constant changes; resolve issues that arise in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maximise time efficiency in order for the Executives to complete their workstreams.
- Ensure the Executives are updated on upcoming meetings and events and all necessary background information and documentation is provided in a timely manner.
- Act as a gatekeeper to the Executives' time and provide smooth communication between all staff.
- Assist with preparing high-quality correspondence, reports and presentations, making full use of the available software and ensuring all company guidelines are adhered to.
- Coordinate complex travel arrangements and prepare comprehensive itineraries using CTM Concur online travel booking system. Ensure all travel is booked in line with the company travel policy.
- Coordinate and attend the fortnightly EMT (Executive Management Team) meetings. Liaise with EMT members to compile agenda topics, collate and distribute presentation material in advance, and produce minutes and action points in a timely manner.
- Coordinate conferences throughout Europe with the support of the jurisdictions including logistics, activities, agendas and itineraries.
- Accurately minute confidential management meetings and other meetings as required with discretion; produce and distribute follow-up documentation in a timely manner.
- Proactively work alongside the MD and Marketing Department to help arrange and coordinate external events and yearly conferences, e.g. MIPIM, Expo Real etc.
- Maintain an accurate and updated filing system via iManage (document management system).
- Assist the MD and HoCS in logging relevant information into CRM/Salesforce.
- Maintain strong relationship with other regions and departments.
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business.
- Provide guidance, support and cover for other group EAs/PAs, i.e. cover team holidays and absences from the office.
- Administer company and personal card expense expenses; check through expense forms for compliance with policy before forwarding for processing.
- Help to build company culture; recommend and assist with social events and team-building activities.
- Show flexibility, ensuring availability outside normal working hours when required for urgent issues.
- Provide lunchtime cover on reception from time to time.
- Seek to continually improve the quality and efficiency of services provided, ensuring the best use is made of technology to provide efficient and effective administrative services.
- Undertake other duties not specifically stated above, which from time to time are necessary to effectively support the Executives.
Qualifications and Experience
- Good standard of education. Minimum 5 GCSEs at grades A-C (or equivalent)
- Ideally, further (e.g. A Level) and / or higher education (degree)
- Significant experience of providing confidential secretarial and administrative support at executive management level
- Experience of global travel bookings and management
- Effective complex diary management
- Ideally, experience in the commercial property industry and/or financial sector
- Considerable experience of working on own initiative, developing systems and seeking imaginative solutions
- Experience in the servicing of meetings/minute-taking, including the ability to draft, produce and distribute reports and papers clearly and concisely
- Significant experience of prioritising a substantial workload and working accurately to deadlines in a pressurised environment
- Team player with a friendly disposition
- Exceptional organisational skills, with the ability to multitask.
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy; excellent spelling and grammar; a good degree of numeracy
- Confidence in dealing with executive team members and clients
- Ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- High degree of tact and confidentiality
- Ability to be proactive and plan ahead
- Aligned to Company values: principled, respectful and responsible