Executive search firm, Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of one of the largest Consumer Goods companies in the Philippines. Our respected client is seeking a Purchasing Assistant with at least 3 years of experience in processing purchase orders, and tracking inventory. The successful candidate will be based in San Juan City, Philippines.
Key job responsibilities include:
* Process purchase orders and ensure that all necessary information is included.
* Maintain accurate records of all purchase orders and related documentation.
* Track inventory levels and notify the immediate superior of any potential shortages.
* Coordinate deliveries with suppliers.
* Assist with the resolution of any issues related to purchase orders or deliveries.
* Ensure that all purchases are made in accordance with company policies and procedures.
* Maintain positive relationships with team and suppliers
* Provide administrative support if needed.
* Open to undergraduates with purchasing experience.
* at least 3 years of experience in purchasing is required
* Excellent organizational and time management skills.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
* Familiarity with purchasing software and systems preferred.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies and processes.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize effectively.
* Open for full onsite work arrangement from Mondays to Fridays in San Juan City.
Back to job search
Princess Anne Magpantay
about 2 months ago
Monroe Consulting Group