International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of an international engineering consultancy company in Vietnam. Our client is seeking for a MEP QAQC.
- Comprehend the project's mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems and equipment and monitor the installation of the systems.
- Evaluate and review the approved mechanical, electrical, and plumbing, and all the materials at the construction site to guarantee compliance with the construction specifications and the relevant CSA and MEP Quality standards.
- In charge of managing QA/QC documents, certificates of the complete project.
- Coordinate with diverse teams and contractors, suppliers to maintain and perform audits of the quality of all systems.
- Perform the onsite and offsite meetings with all related project partners as per project requests.
- Report weekly progress & costs to MEP Team Leader and Construction Manager.
- BA degree/University graduate in the technical engineering field.
- 5+ year experience working in Construction field based MEP roles.
- Strong comprehension of Mechanical, electrical, and plumbing disciplines, codes, and regulations.
- Grade 1 of MEP supervision certificate is a MUST.
- Proficient written and verbal communication English skills.