QC Manager - Food Ingredients (Flavours)
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading multinational company with a core focus on flavour manufacturing. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional with at least 10 years' experience in quality control in multinational company for the job of QC Manager.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Direct report to the QC Director
- Plan, lead and manage QC Finished Goods for both Powder and Liquid Teams.
- Good understanding of Flavor chemistry, sensory and deviation management.
- Cross-functional support to Raw Materials team.
- Lead investigations on quality issues of internal rejections and customer complaints.
- Partner with cross functional departments on quality-related resolutions.
- Lead engagement with external customers on quality-related technical queries.
- Manage, maintain and continually improve systems to meet customer and regulatory requirements.
- Support regional QC on technical matters and key customers' requirements.
- Set standardized approach in managing global and key customers to meet QC requirements.
- Lead continuous process improvement, process automation and digitalization to increase efficiency and productivity in APAC.
- Support APAC SAP activities and technical queries
- Lead cost tracker activities for Finished Goods Powder Team
- Lead the assigned activities relevant to QC
- Bachelor's degree in relevant science field including Chemistry, Flavors/Fragrance and Food Science.
- Min. 10 years of relevant experience with good exposure in Flavor & Fragrance industry
- Strong knowledge in Flavor Chemistry and equip with good Sensory capability
- A highly motivated team player with experience leading a competent team.
- Proven record of successful leading of QC Team
- Experience in deviation management and knowledge in relevant regulatory compliance
- Basic process knowledge of production work
- Hands-on experience in various laboratory equipment such as Gas Chromatography (GC), Gas Chromatography with Flame Ionization Detection (GC-FID), Gas Chromatography - Mass Spectrometry (GC-MS), High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) and Auto-Titrator is required.
- Excellence in writing technical communication/reports
- Knowledge of Laboratory Safety and Good Laboratory Practice (GLP)