Executive Search Firm Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting for a Quality Improvement Manager on behalf of a leading tertiary hospital. The role will directly report to the Division Head for Total Qualit and will be responsible to oversee the activity of the quality assurance department and staff, developing, implementing, and maintaining a system of quality and reliability testing for the organization products and development. Role requires onsite work setup and will be based in Bacolod City.
- Develops, implements, and monitors processes to ensure that quality and safe patient care programs and continuous improvements program are done in a timely manner.
- Identifies and sets appropriate qualities standards and parameters for quality and safe patient care.
- Oversees quality assurance processes, operations and programs of the department that affect quality.
- Assigns and oversees the daily workflow, schedules of the department and monitor their attendance.
- Supports his/her subordinates through implementation, evaluation, and change processes to engage them in continuous improvement activities.
- Communicates job expectations and closely monitors and evaluates the job performance of his/her subordinates.
- Formulates, implements, and evaluates Quality Management System and Quality Improvement Program of the hospital to improve the quality of services and facilities.
- Monitors the progress of QA audits in all areas and staff of the hospital.
- Designs motivation plan to encourage employees to comply with the QA Program.
- Assists the Total Quality Officer in the management of the division.
- Performs other related duties that may assigned by the superior
- Performs other related duties that may be assigned by the superior.
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing; must be a Registered Nurse
- Preferably with Master's degree in Nursing, or Master's in Business Administration-Hospital Administration.
- Must have at least five years of experience in related field required with any team management skills
- Excellent leadership, organizational, interpersonal and communication (oral & written) skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders