We are seeking an experienced and talented QA Team Leader to oversee the QA team within the B2C department, managing teams located in IL and Rom. In this role, you will define strategic plans, work procedures, and provide guidance to overcome daily challenges.
- Provide team leadership, guidance, and coaching based on management direction.
- Review and create specification documents (testing scenarios, STP, STD, STR).
- Define quality standards and metrics for current and future projects.
- Lead the design and development of an automation framework to enhance testing efficacy.
- Report team activities against the program plan or schedule.
- Collaborate closely with development and product teams, acting as a liaison for issue resolution within the organization.
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 3 years of experience in managing QA testers (local and offshore) - mandatory.
- Previous experience in manual functional QA testing - mandatory.
- Knowledge of QA methodologies - mandatory.
- Hands-on experience in performing end-to-end tests of complex systems.
- Familiarity with working in Jira - an advantage.
- Ability to work in tight-schedule projects and dynamic environments.
- Hardworking, responsible, meticulous, detail-oriented, shows initiative, excellent learner, and possesses strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to analyze details and see the big picture as required.