Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a leading provider of live video monitoring solutions and specialize in proactive and intelligent video monitoring technology that can significantly improve threat detection and police response. The client is looking for a QA Professional who is well-versed in Performance Monitoring specially in Root Cause Analysis. The job is based in Ortigas, Pasig City, Philippines.
The company's Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for assessing the quality of the performance of Escalation Management Group. The QA will monitor calls and email responses to assess demeanor, technical accuracy, customer service performance and conformity to company policies and procedures. This QA will assist in developing, creating and implementing call quality process and procedures; as well as making recommendations for enhancements.
Key job responsibilities include:
Problem Identification and Analysis
- Participates in design of call monitoring formats and quality standards.
- Performs call monitoring and provides trend data.
- Uses quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual level.
- Performs monitoring of client email responses.
- Participates in customer and client listening programs to identify customer needs and expectations.
- Provides actionable data to various internal support groups as needed.
- Coordinates and facilitates call calibration sessions for call center staff.
- Provides feedback to call center team leaders and managers.
- Prepares and analyzes internal and external quality reports for management staff review.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Achieves quality assurance of operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews;
- Preparing and completing reports on trends, patterns, threats, and analysis on productivity; quality, and customer-service standards;
- Operations Audits to establish alignment of Operational standards and recommend improvements
- Provide timely feedback and Performance Management data to Monitoring Center Manager, Supervisors, Team Leads, and Video Surveillance Operators to correct and prevent further deviation from the standard processes.
- Collaborate and recommend with the Training Specialist and Monitoring Center Manager to develop instructional materials for training courses and executing training plans;
- Communicate process updates to the Monitoring Center
- Ability to coach and train Monitoring Center staff effectively and efficiently
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to provide support to operations
- Ability to execute Team Lead & Supervisor roles as needed by Operations.
Key job requirements include:
- Graduate of any 4-year course
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a Quality Assurance role
- Lean Six Sigma certification is an advantage
- Good working knowledge of MS office software
- Excellent computer skills
- Highly detail-oriented to ensure that all work performed by staff is of the highest quality and meets all internal and external policy and procedural requirements
- Excellent communication (oral and written) skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, self-confidence, leadership capabilities
- The ability to communicate in a clear, simple, constructive and effective fashion
- A strong customer-oriented approach
- Good decision making and problem-solving skills in a changing environment
- Proven ability to coach, train and motivate for performance