Quality Center Manager (Automotive) - Based in West Java
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a growing multinational automotive manufacturing company in Indonesia. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional with at least 10 years of experience in managing quality management from a multinational automotive manufacturing company, to fill the job of Quality Center Manager. The job is based in West Java, Indonesia.
- Directly report to Head of Department (Director).
- Responsible for quality improvement and evaluation.
- Responsible for competitive vehicle benchmarking and analysis.
- Responsible to investigate quality problems and managing the improvement progress.
- Responsible for comprehensive vehicle monitoring and management.
- Responsible for personnel management, education, budget, and general management of equipment.
- Responsible for vehicle test and sourcing management.
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering from a reputable university
- Proven experience working in quality management for at least 10 years with 4 years of managerial experience from a multinational automotive company
- Mastering to speak and write in English
- Having strong knowledge in quality assurance and quality control for automotive manufacturing.
- Knowing well the Asia Pacific market will be an advantage.
- Having strong personality/ leadership, communication skill, and people skill
- Willing to be placed in West Java, Indonesia.