Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Malaysia's Industrial Division is recruiting on behalf of a global MNC in developing, engineering and supplying technologies, processing plants and proprietary equipment for Oils & Fats, Animal Feed & Agro Food, Oleochemicals & Biodiesel Detergents, Surfactants & Chemicals amongst many others. They are seeking an experienced R&D professional, with at least 4 year(s) experience in research and development for the position of R&D Engineer. The job will be based in Shah Alam, Selangor.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Develop and execution of R&D trials of assigned topic.
- Develop and execution of trials to meet customer needs through technical analysis, research and/or demonstrations.
- Provide engineering leadership for R&D projects in collaboration with headquarter, engineer, or customer.
- Analysis of samplings from various resources such as test results, specifications, and market trends.
- Work closely with process department to provide information and develop solutions to improve performance, optimization or troubleshooting.
- Conduct analysis method including test design, prototyping, testing and evaluation on oil and fats processes.
- Receive training from vendor and direct superior on operation of analytical equipment from R&D HQ
- Work independently in the pilot hall (with support from R&D HQ) and reporting directly to HOD Process
Key job requirements include:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's degree in chemical engineering or science or related field.
- Experience in oil & fat processing and analysis will be appreciated for this position.
- Strong analytical skills including problem solving.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts effectively, both verbally and written.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Self-starter who can manage time efficiently.
- Good proficiency in English (writing and speaking).
- Applicants must be willing to travel locally and overseas as and when required.